Show Notes Links: wetflyswing.com/236Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Garrett Lesko is on the podcast in episode 236 to talk about the most popular Euro Nymph Flies and how to tie them. Garrett is one of the young all stars in the fly tying space and has a broad mix of patterns he covers.
We find out the best tips and tools on tying with UV Resin and some of the flies that are great. Garrett ties a very clean fly and has some great tips to share on the podcast today.
Show Notes with Garrett Lesko
– Two Rivers Fly Shop is near Garrett’s home water in Albany.
– Caddis Fly Shop, Fly Fish Food, Davie McPhail and Jay Nicholas were all big mentors. Jay Nicholas was on the podcast in episode #3 here.
– Pat Cohen was on the podcast in episode #107.
– The Albany Fly Tying Expo
– Instagram of the bird in the nest
– The Polish phaeasant tail on davie McPhail’s youtube channel
– The Iron Lotus fly pattern and Silver bullett baetis
– Coq de leon is one of the best tailing materials.
– Fulling Mill hooks – FM5045 Jig Force Hooks
– The deschutes angler podcast with Amy Hazel in episode 214 here.
You can find guest OregonFlyTying.com
Conclusion on Euro Nymph Flies with Garrett Lesko
Garrett Lesko is on the podcast to share his top euro nymph flies with a focus on fly tying and what you need to tie a killer euro nymph pattern. We walk you through the 12 top euro nymphs from Garrett’s perspective today.
Show Notes: wetflyswing.com/236