Wetlander Drift Boat Bottom Coating with Scott Hogan
Scott Hogan, the lead man behind one of the best drift boat bottom coating companies in the business. Scott describes how Wetlander is a super slick easy to apply product that will allow your boat to slide down the river bottom.
Wetlander Show Notes with Scott Hogan
– Koffler Boats were on the podcast in episode 180 and talked about Wetlander and their process to apply it.
– I noted Adipose Boatworks and the fact that Wetlander is great for fiberglass boats as well.
– We talk about the Outdoors Online Marketing Podcast and a business tip from Scott. This is my second podcast and is for you if you have a business.
– Here is the Wetlander Instagram page.
– Joe from Reds Fly Shop was on the podcast here
You can find Scott at Wetlander
Drift Boat Bottom Coasting Resources Noted in the Show
Drift Boat Bottom Conclusion with Scott Hogan
We find out about Wetlander and why it’s one of the best products right now for protecting the bottom of your boat and keeping it slick and sliding down the river. Scott Hogan walks us through the steps to get started today.
Wetlander is one of the best products you can use for the bottom of your drift boat.
Show Notes: wetflyswing.com/192
Sponsor: Stonefly Nets: wetflyswing.com/stonefly
Sponsor: Anglers Coffee: wetflyswing.com/anglers